Wednesday, September 05, 2012

A few more conversations tangentially about Coma

So we watched part two of Coma last night and had a few more random conversations involving the show.

Fighting Nun: So James Woods isn't the bad guy?
Bloody Munchkin: I know, right?!? Surprising! Also, beware the Garbage Truck of Doom, James Woods, beware the Garbage Truck of Doom.

Later On....
Fighting Nun: Oh, Dreyfuss.
Bloody Munchkin: Should've known. If not Woods, then Dreyfuss. I feel there's some sort of math equation in there: If Both Woods and Dreyfuss are in a project and one isn't the bad guy, always assume the other is, or something.

And a little later:

Bloody Munchkin: I am Ellen Burstyn! Fear me and my hypodermic needle of death!

Other things that I found out by watching the show. Micheal Weston is never not going to give me the heebie-jeebies. Ever since that one episode of Six Feet Under where he kidnaps the brother and takes him on a drug-fueled rampage, he scares the living bejesus out of me. I know in this show his character was meant to freak people out, so the casting director did a spot on job. Mission Accomplished, good sir or madam. I couldn't not shudder every time he was on screen, and using a microphone to announce your murdering of someone? Who does that?

Also this show may not have killed off little Joe Mazzello, but they made him and his story line, or lack thereof boooooooring. If this actually gets picked up, he better be given more to do. But don't kill him off or I will rampage. That's all I'm saying. 


No comments: