Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Bloody Munchkin's Media Consumption

Currently Reading - Freaking love this book. Like can't stop reading it kind of love. I pounded out roughly 200 pages in one day because it was absolutely driving me nuts. I'm not finished with it, but I better be done with it after lunch otherwise it will absolutely kill me. Fighting Nun, this is all your fault. You sighed. You just had to sigh didn't you!!! Jesus.

Listening To - I've listened to this album several times now, and I keep going back to it because it just feels right. Some songs I like way better than others but the whole album just fits. And it definately fits with my current reading material. It's kind of haunting actually.

Finished Reading - Sean Decker, if you ever come back to the Bay Area, give me a call. I'd love to buy you a beer. If there is a God in Heaven, we will some day be friends. I'd elaborate about how important this book is to me, how absolutely priceless your narrative is to my life, but I don't have time for that right now, just know that I loved your book and think the world of you and your story.

Not Watching - Sorry Jeremy Sisto. This one was partly my bad. I've recorded all the episodes, I just haven't watched them. But I've been busy. If they do happen to bring your show back, I will watch it. I promise.

Finished Watching - Good. Surprisingly Good. And Morgan Freeman is in it, which means it automatically jumps at least two letter grades. So I'm giving it an A+++. The Extra + is for Lucy Liu's hair. I covet that hair. COVET!!!! And if I was running the world I'd give the two body guards from the deleted scenes their own movie. If you watch the deleted scenes, you know what I'd mean.

Also Watched - Oy, Just Oy.

1 comment:

Pillow Fighting Fanatic said...

The Producer's is all your fault, if you would of told me it was musical before hand none of the pain and suffering through the movie would of happened.