Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eragon

Eeeeeeeeee! The trailer for the movie looks so good (follow the link above)!!!! So frigging good!!! I can not wait! Not wait at frigging all!!!! December 15th bitches!!! I'll see you all there!!!

Warning: teeny weeny little nit to pick to follow: I'm just a little bugged at some of the casting in the movie. John Malcovich as King Galbatorix is not what I expected at all. And I definately did not see Jeremy Irons as Brom. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, but they are not who I had casted for the part at all. I had Bernard Hill casted as the part of Brom. It just seemed more fitting somehow.

Thus ends the nit I had to pick. I'll save all judgement for the movie. Must go squee now. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! When's the third book coming out? Great I've got to go find out now. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments: