Monday, July 23, 2012

OMG A Guest Blog, Featuring Eden Baylee


Spring into Summer – Official Release Date: July 9, 2012

 Life is funny sometimes. You don't know what life is going to throw your way or who. The same could be said for twitter. Somehow, all these fabulous people have become a part of my life, online and off and if it wasn't for twitter I would've never found them. My friend Eden is one of those people I'm thankful to have met because she's such an inspiring presence. 

Her new book was released on July 9th, and I decided to give her and her book a little presence on my blog. Please give her, her book, and her website a gander:
In Eden’s own words …
Spring into Summer is the companion piece to my first book, Fall into Winter. It’s comprised of four distinct erotic novellas; two take place in the spring and two in the summer.

The inspiration for this book is vast. My love of poetry has connected me to some amazing poets, and their words have seeped into my subconscious. It’s reorganized the way I write and ripped stories from my heart. “A Season For Everything” is heavily influenced by my affection for poets.

In “Unlocking the Mystery,” I pay respect to the serendipity of life. Though my writing is steeped in reality, this story acknowledges we can’t always explain the magical quality of love.

“Summer Solstice” kicks off the hot season. Everything about this story is hot—the men, the women, the toys. It’s a party with pagans, and they know how to have fun.

The final novella is “The Lottery,” a story that touches on many themes, but at its core, is about the choices we have, the sacrifices we make, and the relationships we keep.

The common thread? Sex, of course. This is erotica, after all.

Buy Links: Ebook
Amazon.com             Amazon.UK
Bio
Eden Baylee writes literary erotica. Her stories are both sensual and sexual, incorporating some of her favorite things such as travel, culture, and a deep curiosity for what turns people on. Spring into Summer is her second collection of erotic novellas.
Links

2 comments:

Eden Baylee said...

Tylia, many thanks for hosting me here on your blog and giving me an opportunity to share with your readers.
eden

The Bloody Munchkin said...

You're welcome! Glad to do it.