Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Anniversary

So I don't talk much about Fighting Nun and myself on here, other than to recap a random conversation or five (heh.), but I don't talk much about the relationship itself, because everything is pretty good, and in blogdom good = boring. Nothing to see here. Move Along. It just works, we're done here.

But I will talk about it now, just briefly. So we're running up on our tenth anniversary, not of marriage mind you, but the anniversary of when we met and started dating. Ten years I've been with this guy. And they've all been great. The other day Fighting Nun sent me this e-card, which was utterly cute and adorable, asking me to marry him. The answer is yes. I'd do it again, a thousand times. Happily. Without any regret.

We've been married for close to seven years now, and we're not renewing our vows or anything, but it's nice to know that without any objections on either side, we'd both happily do it all over again. Fighting Nun, I love you. You're my best friend and my partner in crime, you're my rock and I'm yours . Here's to another ten years, and another ten years after that and many more to come.

1 comment:

Pillow Fighting Fanatic said...

That was the best blog I've read!!

Always and Forever
Forever and Beyond

Love
Me