Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Principal Vernon R.I.P.



I'm so depressed right now, I'm having a hard time forming the words. The man who forever made me a changed woman by uttering the words "Don't mess with the bull young man. You'll get the horns." is no longer amongst us. I'm just soooo... sad.

I haven't felt this sad since Pat Morita died and my dreams of becoming the Next Next Karate Kid were shattered to pieces. I mean, Paul Gleason, for crying out loud. If ever I was to write a movie involving a bitter, yet still in charge, rough police-man or principal, he would have been it. And now, my dreams of that are now snuffed and gone away.

All my 80's cinematic character actos are slowly being snuffed out. Vincent Schivelli, Pat Morita, Paul Gleason. My dream of putting together the ultimate 80's movie Homage is being snuffed out character actor by character. If William Atherton somehow biffs it this year, I'm just, I don't know what I'll do. And if Edie McClurg gives up the ghost *Sob*. It's too unbearable to think about...

2 comments:

Pillow Fighting Fanatic said...

Maybe Cory Feldman should of kicked the can back in the 80's?

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Why, why say such cruel things??? I can't bear to lose Corey too!! Actually I probably could, both Coreys if I start to think about it...