Wednesday, May 31, 2006

K Fed Cleans Up


O.k., so remember when I said that K-Fed should shave often? Well, I've seen the result of a well-groomed K-Fed, and I have to say, I'm kinda wanting the old K-Fed back. I mean, look at this picture. I realize that this is the first time any of us have seen him without the two-day old stubble and without the haze of cheeto dust and Red Bull Mist that seems to be following him around, so I"m a bit shocked and ill-prepared, but this look is unnerving. He looks like he wants to eat your your first born with A-1 steak sauce accompanied with a nice red wine, right after he's sucked you into his multi-million dollar real estate investment scheme. He looks like the spawn of Al Pacino's character in Devil's Advocate, except with even less scruples. No, no. Who he really looks like is Christian Bale's character in American Psycho, right before he sticks and axe in Jared Leto's head. But More Unhinged

Do you see that smirk? And, and the pseudo-finger guns? It's just... Who does he think he is? Tony Robins? The ghetto version of Tony Robins? "Yo. Let me and my peeps give you some life affirming lessons, Dawg?" This is what will be haunting my nightmares tonight. Forget David Krumholtz, this is going to come raging from some corner of my sub-concsious tonight, jumping out at me from some corner and I'm going to sit bolt upright, maybe even flail and hit Fighting Nun and I'm going to scare the dog all because the clean K-Fed is even more disturbing than the dirty greasy K-Fed. The world, she is upside down.

No comments: