Friday, June 30, 2006

I have voodoo powers...

Or something. Not a day, A DAY, after I verbally jibed Rob Schnieder's career, did he come back in the news. I am very sorry to hear that he was injured and/or suffered a bout of exhaustion on the set and had to be hospitalized. I am also just a tad freaked out that the day after I wrote a strongly worded epitome about how is career sucks that nature and/or karma decided to take matters into her own hands. I can hear Karma now. "You know what, The Bloody Munchkin was right. Maybe I should do something about making sure he doesn't make a movie about an Ex-con who learns kung-fu". But somehow, he survived and his evil plans for world domination, er I mean making mediocre films is still underway, because apparantly you can't slow down robbie boy, probably be he sold his soul to the devil, or Adam Sandler, which given that Adam Sandler played Satan's son in Little Nicky, not really a stretch...

No comments: