Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stephen Dorff, Confused Crossdresser?

Fighting Nun is not going to let me live this one down....

So once upon a time I was obsessed (OBSESSED) with Stephen Dorff. I mean, it was my teens and all, but it was full on. I'm talking just a leettle bit over the edge here. Actually let me start from the beginning. I was nine years old and I stumbled upon a really bad horror movie on WGN called "The Gate". I was enamored. Hated the movie. Loved the boy in the movie.

Fast forward to my teens when I become obsessed with a movie called "The Power of One". I'm talking "Had the Soundtrack and the Movie Poster" obsessed. Swooning obsessed. Later I found out that the lead boy in the Gate was one in same with the older PK. And it WAS ON. I have forced Fighting Nun to see some god awful movies to try and sate my Stephen Dorff fix. Space Truckers. Feardotcom. That Britney Spears video.

Fighting Nun made a joke out of my obsession, to wit "Why you into a gay man?" And now, here's some vaguely worded proof, or something. He's into women's clothing. If he's the next Ru Paul, I might have to fling myself off a building...

2 comments:

Pillow Fighting Fanatic said...

I've hear that stephen has been hanging out with apollo allot lately...

The Bloody Munchkin said...

SHUT UP! I knew that was coming...